FAB&P utilizes a 5 star point system inspection
To make sure your vehicle is returned up to manufacture condition, FAB&P created the 5 Star quality assurance program that starts the moment your vehicle gets dropped off at our shop.
Each of the five steps is designed to guarantee each repair is completed to our very high, professional standards.
And, we back that work with a life time warranty.
THE 5 STAR QUALITY ASSURANCE PROGRAM
1. The vehicle will be inspected very closely by one of the owners to make sure all damage is correctly identified and documented.
2. We create a customer file with important contact information so we can keep all parties informed about the repair process.
3. Our team of technicians and the owners work closely together to make sure the auto body structure and alignment measurements match the manufacturer’s specifications.
4. A computerized paint matching process is used to assure a precise match to the original factory finish, no two car’s colors are exactly the same.
5. Prior of releasing the vehicle and contacting the owner, a final inspection will be perform by one of the owners of FAB&P to make sure all repairs are completed to manufacture specifications.
In our industry we understand the importance of communication and status of repairs. At FAB&P we love to keep our customers and insurance companies’ informed on the process of the repairs. The goal of our firm is to have 100% customer satisfaction in regards to our quality, friendliness’ and completion of any auto body and paint repairs. As well as, discover new ways to exceed our customers’ expectations.
At Finest Auto Body and paint our customer will get a 100% satisfaction guarantee and lifetime warranty on auto collision repairs services.